I'm Micah, a responsible, enthusiastic, and friendly teen who enjoys serving and interacting with people, takes pride in his work, and has high standards for completing tasks with excellence.
- Founder of Willowbrook Tech Services: Provide tech support for various members of my neighborhood and church.
- Volunteer for Catalyst Missions: Work their annual support banquet, serving drinks, bussing tables, and waiting on guests. Edit videos and create graphic designs for print and digital media.
- President of Students Working to Advance Technology (Arlington High School): Organized meetings, updated the website, and provided tech support.
- Arlington High School (10th grade); GPA 4.1, ACT 29
- Homeschool (beginning fall 2020)
- Competence in all office software as well as the Windows, Linux, and Macintosh operating systems
- Web Development, including:
- National Beta Club
- All-West and All-State TN Honor Chorus
- National Junior Classical League (Latin club)
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- Lucy Baptist Church (member since 2015)
- AHS Marching Band and Chorale
- Writing music and playing piano